Rick Priestley is a games designer and author who lives near Nottingham, England.
Priestley trained in Archeology at Lancaster University . worked extensively for Games Workshop, joining the company to help Bryan Ansell pack boxes, and helping out with catalogues and the such like. As the company grew he took on more responsibilities and used his copyrighting and game design, principally on the Warhammer system.
At the end of 2011 he was elected to the committee of the Society of Ancients. In December 2012 he announced planned to launch a science fiction game called The Gates of Antares  with funding raised through Kickstarter, but despite raising a lot of funds and interest from the community, the project failed to meet its funding goal.
- Warhammer Fantasy Battle (with Bryan Ansell and Richard Halliwell) 
- Terror of the Lichemaster 2nd Ed. Warhammer Scenario pack.
- Warhammer Ancient Battles (with Jervis Johnson, Alan and Michael Perry) 
- 1644 
- Warhammer 40,000 
- Necromunda (with Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson) 
- Warmaster (with Alessio Cavatore and Stephan Hess) 
- Warmaster Ancients 
- The Alamo: Victory or Death 
- The Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game (with Alessio Cavatore) 
- Slingshot, No279, Nov 2011, p1
- Riverhorse homepage. Retrieved 2013-02-27.