Richard Halliwell is a game designer. Best known for forging Warhammer with Bryan Ansell and Rick Priestly. Prior to that Richard had had several war games published by Tabeltop Games, covering fantasy and sci-fi themes.
Richards campaign setting Lustria gave the backbone to the Warhammer world for the 1st and 2nd Editions - a marked contrast to the Tolkienesque Fantasy of Dungeons & Dragons, having more of a 'lost world' Mesoamerican flavour.
Along with the titles where Richard was project lead, Richard made significant contributions to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (including the carrers system and many of the carrer options) and Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader.
- Reaper 1st Edition 1979
- Combat 3000 (with Rick Priestly) 1979
- Reaper 2nd Edition (with Rick Priestly) 1981
- Attack of the Fungoid Trolls (Scenario for Reaper) (with Bryan Ansell) 1981
- Combat 3001 (with Rick Priestly) 1981
- Imperial Commander (for Laserburn) 1981