From The Oldhammer Wiki
John Blanche is a British artist, illustrator, miniatures designer, converter and modeller.
- Early collector of Timpo knights, then Airfix models (ACW armies, converting Ancient Britains to Goths).
- 1960s Art College
- Building Dioramas for Nottinghamshire Education Authority.
- 1976 Concept art for Sword & Sorcery range for Garrison. 
- 1976 freelance at Paper Tiger
- 1977 UK GW edition of D&D (cover)
- 1978 White Dwarf 4 first front cover for What Dwarf
- 1979 The Prince and the Woodcutter w.Henry Wolffe
- 1979 Tolkien Bestiary, David Day.
- 1979 Heroes RPG Cover 
- 1983-1985 Steve Jackon's Sorcery! .
- early 80s - Joined Citadel, designing figures (see Heroes for Wargames for drawings - Warriors of Chaos, Broo, Slann, Runequest Trolls etc.).
- 1985 Games Day Masters comptition winner with the infamous Minotaur Standard Bearer.
- Art Editor at GW.
- Prints of some of Johns early works 
- Axioms collection of early John Blanche conversions of Garrison Miniatures 
- Steve Casey's collection of early (and later) John Blanche conversions of [Asgard Miniatures], Ral Partha, Citadel, 
- Large collection of John Blanche's graphic works, old and new. Gothic Pvnk